In this episode of ShutUp Podcast, B Black kicks it with Loveski and Double R to discuss why they ain’t tryna hear what Iggy has to say about Beyonce’s music. See below for the other topics covered.
Recorded Sunday, May 1, 2016.
- “…Black ugly as ever, however I stay coogi down to the sock” ~The Notorious B.I.G.
- Vince Staples – Blue Suede
- Crips and Bloods: Made in America
- “…The war on drugs is a war on you and me” ~2pac
- War on Drugs
- Beating our black children furthers the legacy of slavery
- Parents have been spanking children for millennia. 50 years of scientific evidence says they were wrong.
- #Lemonade (Beyoncé album)
- Beyonce – Don’t Hurt Yourself
- Khia BLASTS Beyoncé & Serena Williams for Making ‘Black People Look Bad’ & The Game Claps BACK: ‘Don’t Yo Neck and Yo Back Hurt?’
- Iggy Azalea: “Becky” Is A Racial Slur
- I am ‘Becky with the good hair,’ admits Mary Berry
- Where “Becky” comes from, and why it’s not racist, explained
- Bittersweet Like Me: When the Lemonade Ain’t Made For Fat Black Women & Femmes
- Meghan Trainor
- Becky Williams (character from the TV show Empire, her name is just a coincidence)