In this episode of ShutUp Podcast B Black, Double R and Gerry-Nice to pay homage to Muhammad Ali and talk smack about Troy Ave’s predicaments.
Recorded on Sunday, June 5 2016.
- “Just like Muhummad Ali they called him Cassius/Watch me bash this beat like a skull/Cause you know I had beef wit/Why do you riff with me, the maniac psycho/And when I pull out my jammy get ready cause it might go” ~ LL Cool J
- Rachel Decoste on Twitter
- Twitter Won’t Stand for People Saying Muhammad Ali Transcended Race and Religion
- Haitian Revolution
- Golden State Warriors
- Troy Ave
News You Can Use
- Roland Martin Goes All the Way In On Snoop Dogg For Trashing ‘Roots’
- Ava DuVernay
- Chris Brown Head Stomps Fan at Concert
- Pusha T and Jay Z Drop Ominous New Track ‘Drug Dealers Anonymous’
- Pastor Manning At His Best
- Pusha T Is Responsible for the Famous McDonald’s “I’m Lovin’ It” Jingle
- Legalized marijuana: Capitalizing on cannabis or profiting from potheads?
- The Weeknd and Belly cancel Jimmy Kimmel appearance over Donald Trump
- The Come Up Podcast