In this episode of ShutUpPodcast, B. Black shares his thoughts about Michael Bennet’s essay, weed cookies & weed dispensary , why Nazis/KKK ain’t shit (again), his new found understanding of racist, The Japanese princess who is giving up her royal status, Ta-Neishi Coates’ essay titled, “The First White President” and Black Canadian History/Natasha Henry.
He’s also trying out a new format for the show which he’ll explain in the recording. The title is meant to be a homage to one of his favourite rap group, X Clan and also imply that you’re the one asking to hear what he’s got to say.
Recorded Saturday, September 16, 2017.
- Intro clip: Mans Not Hot
- Full Clip: Roadman Shaq / MC Quakez – Fire In The Booth
- Michael Bennet essay
- Sexxpot is a new strain of weed designed to help women orgasm
- Unite the Right rally
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- Meet the Japanese princess who is giving up her royal status (am I jaded?)
- The First White President” by Ta-Neishi Coastes
- Educator honoured for promoting Black Canadian history
- Black Podcasters United
- Greg Houston Comedy