Discussion around the question: “Why is it that if you make a movie or a tv show about the “drug game”, you can potentially win an Emmy but if you rap about it, you get criticized for glorifying drugs?”. This episode was recorded on Saturday October 5 2013.
Intermission 1 song:
News You Can Use:
- Loveski’s Motorcycle gang story/video
- Video shows violent high-speed chase through N.Y.C. as motorcycle gang surrounds SUV, attacks driver
- Miriam Carey believed Obama was communicating with her before D.C. police chase, official says
- Government Shuts Down in Budget Impasse
- Dick Cheney cancels Toronto trip, says Canada is too dangerous
- Arizona man accidentally shoots and kills girlfriend while hugging her
- A Pettion Has Been Started To Name A Brooklyn Street In Honor Of The Notorious B.I.G.
- Drake’s “Nothing Was The Same” First Week Numbers Are In…
- More Than $20 Billion Worth Of Gold Found In Haiti
- Kidnapped boy rescued with iPad and ‘Find My iPhone’ app
Intermission 2 song: