B Black is joined by Q and Stentley where they answer the question, “Why a grown up such as yourself, still listens to rap music?!?”. The conversation got so good that the episode is in two parts. Part I (SIDE A) ends with the sound of a tape teck (ask your parents). Part II (SIDE B) will be up shortly.
- Music: DJ Khaled – Hip Hop Ft. DJ Premier, Nas and Scarface
- DJane Mirjami [NSFW]
- Jam Master Jay
- King of Rock
- Rob Ford admits to drinking after expletive-laden video shows Toronto mayor rambling
- Jam Master Jay Tribute feat TJ Mizell x DJ Scratch
- Music: Kanye West – I Wonder
- How Many People Listen to Hip Hop?
- Cry Me a River, Kanye!
- Madonna insists use of #disnigga hashtag on Instagram was ‘a term of endearment’
- Ice Cube Talks Richard Sherman
News You Can Use:
- Music: The Crooklyn Dodgers – Crooklyn
- ASU fraternity expelled days after racist party
- Idris Elba bowtie
- Snoop Dogg Smoked So Much Weed In Australia That the Fire Department Showed Up
- Visualize Your Natural Hair With The Big Chop iOS App
- Pops beats the crap out of his kid for shoplifting
- Concern Growing For TerRio’s Health And Well Being
- Eight men arrested in Ottawa’s latest home takeover