In episode 88: Sex Sellz, ShutUp Podcast’s B Black, Brooklyn Alexander and Val discuss the effective marketing strategy of another podcast, the attention surrounding Caitlyn Jenner’s transition and everything else on the reference list below.
Recorded on June 7, 2015.
- 6 in the Mornin’
- Troy Ave – Doo Doo (Prod. By Tha Bizness)
- Common – U, Black Maybe
- South-North Griots Summit
- ExcuseMyAdlib (The podcast that made us want to re-evaluate our own marketing strategy)
- The Tweet that made my day: Yams of the week! (NSFW)
- The Instagram video that made my day: @jenmorel – “Hate to see her go…” (NSFW)
- Money & Violence season 2
- Watch or not?: ‘The Perfect Guy
- Progress or signs of the end of times: ‘Weave Loan Store’ Now Open for Business in Detroit (Watch)
- Pity Party: EXCLUSIVE: ‘It’s been the best night of my life’: Body-shamed ‘Dancing Man’ parties with Monica Lewinsky and a host of stars at L.A. party organized in his honor
News You Can Use
- Jim Bob Duggar Repeatedly Minimizes The Sexual Molestation Of His Own Daughters
- The Duggar Family
- Caitlyn Jenner
- Some celebs bash Caitlyn Jenner’s debut with ‘science project’ meme
- Gazi Kodzo – I don’t trust Caitlyn Jenner!!
- RCMP made serious mistakes during Ottawa shooting: sources
- Creflo Dollar’s ministry says he will get his $65 million jet anyway