Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
- ‘Oh Hell Nawwww!’: Celebs Go Off On ‘Sesame Street’ Character Who Snubbed Little Black Girls
- When Sesame Place Is Racist, What’s Left?
- Curious Canadian History: S6E4 Bert and Ernie Eh? The Canadianization of Sesame Street
First, the Fat Boys break up: Bodega Boys
- My thoughts summarized in this tweet.
- An Ode to Desus and Mero, Forever Kings of New York
- Another thing I liked about the Bodega Boys that I forgot to mention in this episode
- Relationships are not easy
- I hope the best for those two.
Quick break cause I’m feeling too serious.
Until Fear has faced you like Negan
I just realized that I’m both the actor and spectator of my own show.
“They stare at me while I stare at you”