Nichelle Nichols, Lt. Uhura on ‘Star Trek,’ has died at 89
The title of this episode:
This week in therapy:
Tik Tok clip break
- 7 Things that are more important than how much you love your partner by TherapyJeff
- How do they treat you?
- Do you feel safe and secure being your authentic self?
- Are your hopes and dreams being supported?
- Do you feel like your emotional needs are being met?
- Are you able to say no and create boundaries?
- Are you ever being forced or coerced to do something you’re not consenting to?
- After an argument, are you able to repair, reconnect and feel resolved?
- Will Smith apology
- ‘House of the Dragon’ Star Steve Toussaint Responds to ‘Fire & Blood’ Readers Who Can’t ‘Stomach’ His Casting
- You don’t have to believe in God or be married.
- “My therapy is being me” – Kevin Hart (quote is at the 20m:11s mark).