- “If it takes a lot of words to say what you have in mind – give it more thought.”
- Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can’t, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it. -Robert Frost
- Gil Scott-Heron – April 1, 1949 – May 27, 2011
- Jesse Owens, the man who humiliated Hitler at the Berlin Olympics
- That motherfucker’s guilty by Madison McFerrin (@madmcferrin)
News and Random Thoughts
- Correction to something I said in the last episode about being Trans and being non-binary
- DOCTOR Jon Paul and Jordan – Joho – Daniels = Black Fat Femme podcast
- This week I learned about the Creole Trail Run
- What is a Creole Trail Run?
- Twitter is toxic
- The distinction between white people and people who happen to be white
- Did you know?: 3 Meals a day schedule by @Miriam_tinny
- Cutting someone out of your life and choosing yourself is one of the most difficult experiences a person can go through in life. Thread by Dr. Nicole LePera
- What’s up with the title?