- “Of all the judgments you make in life, none is as important as the one you make about yourself. The difference between low self-esteem and high self-esteem is the difference between passivity and action, between failure and success.”
- Black Republicans | Key & Peele
- Before I start…
News and Random Thoughts
- Something sister Lynae said
- Something Angela Davis said s/o to @professor.v
- We do not dream of labour
- What if everything we were told as a child about masculinity was wrong?
- You don’t get a ni**a back like that
- Hearing Larry XL on the 3 Guys On podcast made me want to get get back into comedy.
- Reminder that people don’t know sh*t
For your viewing pleasure
- Melle Mel just deleted his diss track and apologized to Eminem.
- Skills that pay bills
- Blasphemy is funny
- Ever been so angry that you wanted to see the world burn?
- What’s Up With the Title?
- ‘Blind Side’ subject Oher alleges Tuohys made millions off a lie
- We’ve always known Blind Side was a racist movie
- Pic I was looking at during this segment
- Burn Hollywood burn