- It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men. ~Frederick Douglass
- “It’s not that I can’t see what they see. It’s that I see what they can’t.”
News and Random Thoughts
- 988 suicide crisis helpline launches across Canada
- Something Fantastic Frankey said about Rap Sh!t
- HBO’s Rap Sh!t
- Shawna & Mia – Seduce & Scheme
- Alex jones The Israeli brutality and their inhumane treatment of the Palestinians have been happening since 1948.
- Blaming DEI for everything
- Marlon Wayans says Black men wearing dresses in comedy is nothing more than entertainment.
- Adults shouting at children can be as harmful to a child’s development as sexual or physical abuse, study finds
- Black public servants locked in three-year legal battle with Ottawa with no end in sight
- Hope this helps